Littlest Pet Shop Plushies


okay, so in our quest to uncover all things Littlest Pet Shop, we've found a site in Germany that is selling LPS plushies. Oh my God, you've heard that right. Of course, the site is called Spielzeugkaestchen which roughly translated means; "Toy Box"... hehehe it's too simple, right.

Anyway, I have no clue how legit this place is, but so far it smells alright. And the plushies look cool, which makes me rather happy.

So head over there now, and get ready to fork over about 17 Euros, or 22 Dollars for a plush.

You can get there here: Spielzeugkaestchen (Toy Box)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,
    actually we do not offer shipping to usa, only european countries. But if there is an demand, we can discuss and think about a special offer for you. please write, if you have questions to info @ spielzeugkaestchen.de.

    thanks! Robert - ToxBox - Spielzeugkästchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: DOESNT SHIP TO USA !!! WHY?! I really wanted a Sunil plushie :,(

    I'll just hafta MAKE ONE MEHSELF! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kikag-kat

    for you guys, we translated most of our shop to english, and offer now shipping to USA! Feel free to test our service.
    We would be pleased to send out littlest pet shop plushies to you!

    Robert from - www.spielzeugkästchen.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, YAY. I'm so glad to hear that! Now I can order myself a Sunil plush! <3

    ReplyDelete

back to top