Poll: Pet Shopper's Choice - Best Song of Season One (Closed)

Alright Pet Shoppers, it's the moment I've been telling you about since the season finale. The moment where you the fans get to vote on which insert song from Littlest Pet Shop that you love the most.

It's been an awesome season, and it's been filled with some of the most addictive, and memorable songs that have entertained, and plucked at the feels of our fandom. Now it's time to go vote for your absolute all-time favorite!

More after the jump!


Here's how it's going to work. pick your favorite from the list below. Click the links to give the songs a listen, and then scroll down to the submission form, and vote. It's as easy as that. At the end of the week, I'll tally the votes, and post them.

Have fun!
Blythe's Big Adventure Part One
"The Littlest Pet Shop Pets"

Gailbreak!
"Dance Like You Know You Can"

Penny For Your Laughs
"BFF's"
"I'm Sorry Song"

Russell Up Some Fun
"Fun Being Fun"
"Be Yourself / Just Like You"

Blythe's Crush
"Crush"

Dumb Dumbwaiter
"If You're a Guy"

So You Skink You Can Dance
"Gotta Get To The Studio"

Lights, Camera, Mongoose!
"Superstar Life"

Topped With Buttercream
"The Sweet Shop Song"

What Did You Say?
"Humanarian"

Lotsa Luck
"Miss Anna T, If You Please"

Door-Jammed
"Wolf-i-fied"

Frenemies
"My New Tail"

Blythe's Pet Project
"Lost and Found Box"

Summertime Blues
"Stay Here Forever"
"It Won't Be Long"


UPDATE: The poll is now closed. Please proceed to the results post.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely "It won't be long" ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so hard to decide. I loved all of season 1's songs. But if I had to pick just one, I'd pick Stay Here Forever. So many feels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites aren't on the list (Zoe's "Amazing" song from "Mean Isn't Your Color" and "Sprinkles on My Head"), so I guess "Sweet Shop".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete

back to top