An Important Announcement: The BIG Merger


For a little over a year, Pet Shop Daily has done its best to maintain a stable presence as a hub of information for the fans of Littlest Pet Shop, as well as provide you with reviews, videos, and whatever we could find that was remotely associated with LPS.

Time unfortunately is a luxury for me, and because I am so spread thin working numerous other simultanious projects, PSD has suffered.

In addition to managing PSD and scouring the internet for any relevant information regarding our favorite pets, I actively maintain a much older and more established anime site; I'm a fulltime novelist, and am currently working an hour out of town. Not to mention all the social time I spend with friends and family in the real world away from the interwebs.

I do not wish for Pet Shop Daily to suffer any longer, and rather than turn this blog over to a total stranger, I've decided to merge PSD with my other "geek" oriented site, Western Otaku.

I'm doing this for three major reasons.

Firstly: There isn't enough fan generated content to warrant enough active posting.

Secondly: There isn't enough news and information coming at us to warrant the sort of posting a site this size would/should require.

Lastly: I feel that as a HUB created show, it needs to be partnered with other shows of its kind, and shouldn't be segregated from My Little Pony as an absolute. I still regard MLP as a great show, and it has always been a nuisnce that I couldn't simply post about it. So with PSD being merged into WO, I'll be able to post about anything I want; pony, pet, or other.

I do not plan on renewing the domain for Pet Shop Daily, and as such it will very soon revert to its original url: www.thepetshopdaily.blogspot.com

Make sure and visit Western Otaku for your Littlest Pet Shop updates.

3 comments:

  1. India's No.1 Online Pet Shop in Delhi, Pet Store in India. Buy any Dogs and Cats Asiapets.in
    Petshop
    Beagle
    Labrador
    Petbuy.in
    Puppy For Sale India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Article, it will be very helpful to every newbie blogger.
    I just want to say, even before starting out we have to select the perfect niche and need to plan accordingly.

    American Bully puppy
    American Bully dog
    American Bully price

    ReplyDelete

back to top