Artist Corn Er'd - More Meme Style Junk and Corn


Yeah, you better cover your eyes guys...

For your enjoyment... the oddity is after the jump!



I knew I wasn't the only one to imagine that Minka was eying Blythe's chest, and if those are real, then I'd hate to see what fake looks like.



Fantastic. What every phone needs. An app of Zoe that does nothing. Now if it was an app of Zoe fetching a stick, then maybe I'd drop a few dollars for that on the Play Store... Speaking of which, I need to tend to my pets in the game app. Be right back.


Yeah, nothing says party like sprinkles. Until hours later when you have to listen to the sound the vacuum cleaner makes as it sucks up all those tiny sugary droppings. Yay!




Ermagherd! It's a lust filled Penny Ling, and she's reaching for me with some strange look of intensity on her face. I might would be obliged to see this through, were her right hand not on her left arm.


This is adorable no matter what fandom you are apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top