What? It's Already 2014?

Source

Hard to believe that it's already a new year. Who would have thought, that the holiday season would have gone by so fast. I know that I didn't.

Anyway, you probably aren't interested in all that. You probably want to know what rock I've been hiding under; and let me tell you, it was a big one. I've been super busy with real life things, traveling, and of course... the holidays. Which weren't all that super duper, since I was sick with the Flu for a week up to, and including Christmas Eve. Not fun.

Now that I'm back, it's time to get some posts caught up, and give the old banner a long expected update.


NEWS:

A few posts ago, I gave a call out for some fan fiction, so that I could test a possible new thing, I'm still waiting on some more of that to come in before we do anything with a fan fiction site.

Since it's obvious that I am need of some help, I am sending out a "Help Wanted" sign here.

What I need is two or three individuals to assist with editorial duties here, and who can assist with all the internet scouring for Art, News, and Information. We are growing beyond my abilities of doing this by myself.

Keep in mind that while it is a voluntary job, I want people that will be dedicated to both Pet Shop Daily, and the fandom. If you are interested, send me an email, and I will contact you with details, and start the interview process.

So, a late very belated Happy New Years to every one.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am a 13 year old girl who loves the LPS TV Show.
    While I cannot take the 'job', as I am not allowed to, I would like to inform you that I do a LOT of LPS research, and I have found a ton of LPS products. I go to sites in places like Germany, Russia, and Poland, and translate with Google Translate, I have found a bunch of LPS stuff. There is LPS clothing (unfortunately only up to size 8), LPS plushies (as you are already aware of, but I have recently found new ones that are sold in the US on eBay), there are LPS books ( I got the stickerbook for Christmas, the same one you wrote about in a previous article), there are also bikes, scooters, and skateboards, but they are intended for little kids. There is an LPS Bounchouse for rent in the UK, bed linens available in Europe, a cute rolling cabinet with the LPS girls on it, a few different calendars, wall decals (big enough to fill a whole wall, check http://www.yourdecoshop.co.uk/en/Shop?Search=Go&query=%22Littlest%2BPet%2BShop%22), and many others. I would like to email, but I am not allowed to. Could I do this anonymously, or without entering an email address?

    Thank you for your time,

    -Anonymous LPS Fan

    PS

    Here are some sites with LPS TV Show products for you to check out!

    http://www.yourdecoshop.co.uk/en/Shop?Search=Go&query=%22Littlest%2BPet%2BShop%22

    http://www.zazzle.com/littlestpetshop

    PPS

    I love the site! It just runs a bit slow. But I do love the layout! Thanks for keeping the LPS fandom alive! This is my #1 stop for all things LPS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

back to top