Stuff Post! - "This is the part where I ramble"

Okay time to show off some interesting things I've come across on my internet travels, in search of more and more Littlest Pet Shop stuff, and things. One of which was this guy here, holding a white board, and of course a fan lovingly filled it with Zoe Trent. I can't say that I disapprove in the least.

Now that doesn't mean that you fans should go overly ga-ga and start plastering stickers of LPS pets all over everything down a street in your home town, like a certain fan for a certain other HUB property had done... that might be considered vandalizing; not to confused with evangelizing.

So for now, I salute you Littlest Pet Shop artist fan, where-ever you are, and thank you for the Zoe art.

In the mean-time, I've got a post here that covers some other happenings in the world of LPS, along with pictures!

You can check out more of it after the jump!


 So for all of you fans that no doubt watched yesterday's new episode of Littlest Pet Shop, it bears mentioning, that Andy Stein was the voice behind the song; "Meet Anna T", as you can see by the Facebook excerpt.

What does this mean to fans of LPS? Well, honestly it shouldn't mean all that much, except that a lot of you fans of LPS are also fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and that makes this a very big deal, since Andy Stein is fellow MLP fan, MandoPony. A fan of the show, that was able to rise up on the merits of his talent, and some who has no doubt achieved his dream.

Of course there is a terrible darkside to this wonderful news; as apparently there is a strong hater presence on places like 4Chan, and YouTube where fellow fans, and non-fans are venting their hatred toward him, which I find un-cool, and very, very un-dude!

I am not about to get on a high-horse and start lecturing the fans, but I sincerely hope that you Pet Shoppers that are here, are better behaved than this, and I'd like to point out that much of what I've read from you guys has been up-beat, honest and amazing responses. So for that, and not making this fledgling fandom look like a bunch of back-stabbers, I thank you.

This picture here was discovered on DeviantArt, and is actually a 3D rendering of the Littlest Pet Shop store front. From the description, the artist was hoping that with more work, something like this could be incorporated into gaming, or other rendered art.

I for one think that it's amazing, and I'm all excited to see more great art from the fans. I highly encourage you all to get creative, and submit your art and fan-fiction to us. I promise we aren't near as villainous as some of the other places you've probably tried to submit your stuff. So what do you say?



I'm not exactly sure when this meme was made, but it must not have been recently. At least I hope it hasn't been recently!

But you know looking at the caption... yeah, I think it's safe to say that we have "Happened", and we are a real thing! Thanks to all the dedicated fans, we are a fandom! Sure we may be small, and we may not have had the uber-bang-explosion that MLP had, but I stand behind LPS, and the fans.

So to whomever made this meme... I got a nice big Penny Ling hug for you!
Aww... nothing says super cute like a pouty faced Pepper... don't you guys agree?



Also, "Happy Easter!"

To all you peeps that celebrate the crucifixion and resurrection in some capacity; hope you have a great time with your loved ones in church today, and such. And for all you non-church goers, well, the I wish you just as much joy and good times with your Easter events, and hope that you are thinking of us fellow fans, as you go about your holiday weekend.




Pepper you are sooooo adorable!

Back you other Pepper Fans! Back I say!


I have a rubber chicken, and I'm not afraid to use it!




3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if that meme was posted by a Brony or an old fan who's too lost in nostalgia to appreciate they even did a new show. Well, it's happened.

    One thing, is never assume that something won't happen. Some people will still happen. And I think quite a lot of people like the new Care Bears, but it's not really noticeable in the ocean of the internet.

    Hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, deep down, there were a lot of fans that wanted a fandom to emerge from LPS. Many of them were looking for a similar fandom to that of MLP where they could either feel more relaxed, more accepted, and/or didn't have to be in such a huge community, lost in the waves.

      Many of the fans that I speak with, are thrilled to be a part of LPS for the simple fact that it is a small fandom, and there is a real sense of fellowship from it, as the fans that have migrated toward it from MLP are wanting a nicer and more openly friendly environment.

      I wouldn't be surprised if shows like Care Bears or even the new Hello Kitty developed a strong following, but I think the cards were in the right place at the right time, for a new fandom. A new community of idealistic people. We don't have to hammer out the nuances of who we are, we don't have to fight for our diversification, we just are. And while much of that can be attributed to the fact that MLP has already fought that fight, we can now move forward a little easier because of it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely post. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

back to top